Sunday, December 1, 2013

Study in Black and White

There is something special about black and white photography, something unique, timeless... artistic.  One cannot walk past it and not stop by and marvel for at least a minute.  Is it the shadow play? Is it the lack of colors that forces our imagination to work overtime?  After all, all we see is in color, and seeing things in black and white seems to be from another planet, another dimension, another world or era at the least... whatever it is, I am still trying to figure it out.  However, I was beyond thrilled when I was commissioned to do a black and white portrait session for a client, and I was so kindly allowed to post these beautiful images on my blog, my client's favorites :)  Enjoy!


 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment