Saturday, December 28, 2013

Boo's Cattitude

 
When I first met BooBug, she was pretending to be a boy.  At least that's what everybody thought she was.  A spunky little Persian kitten, only 2.5 months old and already full of cattitude.  Tiny little thing she was; sometimes still swaying on her long kitty legs, she was already prancing, bouncing, pouncing, sprinting and climbing her little heart out. I loved it! A born animal lover, I just had to give this kitty princess a well deserved photo session.  Now she's almost the size of a full grown cat.  I've been told she lost most of the white on her chest, but she most definitely didn't lose her beautiful playful spirit.
 
Thank you Olivia for letting me photograph her!    :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 












 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. #2 looks like sassy girl
    #3 looks like halo girl
    #4 looks like playful girl

    ~OLIVIA =)

    ReplyDelete